Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Let the bidding begin!

Okay. I have almost all of the items up on the blog- believe it or not, Blogger says I have posted enough for tonight- they got a bit freaked out at me writing 71 posts in one day! I have one more category (beautiful beaded bookmarks) to post tomorrow, in addition to trying to figure out approximate values of these pieces. I will add them first thing tomorrow.

Bidding how-to's:
1. Look at all the luscious art so many wonderfully creative folks donated to our auction. You can click on the photos to enlarge them.
2. Make a list of people you want to buy Christmas gifts for.
3. When you see the perfect gift for your perfect someone (yourself included, of course), enter your bid in the comments section.
4. It was tough for me to decide whether to add values for pieces or not- some have them, some don't. Remember that the goal here is to raise a heap of money that will go towards fighting hunger. Be as generous as you can. The values are approximate- use them as a guide only.
5. I will post anything else I remember in the morning. I am off to rest now. For now, just enjoy looking and bidding.

Yours in art,
LB

No comments: